Simple hand lettering with creative shadows in the lower part and left side of given letter. This letter is created by CoolEasyDrawings.com admin.
This lettering reminds us about the importance of being focused in our goals. Stay focus on your goals. FOCUS simply means Finish One Course Until Successful according to Robert T. Kiyosaki. Being focus simply means you will do one thing at a time with perfection and you want to see a great results for your great effort.
Exerting great effort in one thing is better than exerting mediocre work in many things. If you want to become successful on what you do, you need to analyze which is the first thing that requires focus. I hope you do learned something from this simple hand lettering.
- Marker (Black, Red or Blue)
- Pencil and Eraser
- Folder or a bond paper
Instructions: How to Create this hand Lettering
Simply use single stroke gothic letters for small letters. The word “STAY”, “ON YOUR GOAL” are single stroke gothic letters. Do not forget to use guidelines to make a perfect single stroke gothic letters.
For the word FOCUS, simply use offset. Offset the lines for at least 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch. To create the shadow, apply first at the right and and bottom of the offset lines.
To make it attractive, apply colors. You can use different colors for each letters. In here, we only use 6b pencil for the light and dark portion of the shaded letters.
Lettering Tips and Techniques
- Always use guidelines when lettering. You can start with three lines.
- Simple but readable letters are great. The popular letters are single stroke gothic letters.
- When creating personalized letters, make sure they are readable and not over designed.
- Lettering is fun and exciting. You can use lettering in your school projects, on stage decorations and even on greeting cards and important documents.
- If you want to be good at lettering, practice creating single stroke gothic letters.